OLD MAPS OF WATFORD
AREA AND BRANCH LINES
By 1912 Watford Yard was supplemented by a New Yard located by the Carriage Sheds. The original Watford Yard was then referred to as Watford Old Yard, by Watford Railwaymen.
The New Yard grew and as can be seen in the 1939 map (the next map)was by then quite extensive.
Ordnance Survey Map 1912
Scroll down to see more of the map.