OLD MAPS OF WATFORD
AREA AND BRANCH LINES
The halt on Bushey Mill Lane was opened in 1910 and called Callowland Halt, but in 1927 it was renamed Watford North Station.
Around 1938-39 the Watford By-Pass was constructed and various factories appeared, which required sidings, between the By-Pass and Bushey Mill Lane.
In later years the main use of the sidings on the west of the branch line between the By-Pass and Bushey Mill Lane was as a coal concentration depot.
Ordnance Survey Map 1939
Scroll down to see more of the map.